mandag den 28. september 2009

Some commentaries by the German students

I think the exchange visit was a good experience. I was exciting to see how the Danish kids are. At the beginning I think all of us were a little bit shy and there was a group of Danish people and a group of German people and nobody talked together, but it was getting better. In the mornings we were in museums and made town ralleys. That was sometimes boring, but it doesn't matter :P
In the afternoons we all hung around at the lake or on the football place and every day in the evening we ate pizza and talked. Allthough there were a few problems, the exchange visit was very nice :D
Greetings to all of you and especially to Carolina =)
Janine

Dear Camilla =)
hüglit - pinlilir
I want to sleep, you want to sleep. And if you don't want to sleep, I don't want to sleep!
You decide =) Catha(rina)

I think the week was good and I learned some English. I look forward to go to Denmark.
Joschua

Hello Jeppe,
The exchange with you was funny. The Sunday was very boring, because I didn't know you. But the other time was very good. Now I look forward to April, because I'm happy to see you, your parents and your town - and your dog.
Thomas

The exchange visit was really good. Now my English is very better. I'm looking forward to see you all again.
Guido

It was a very interesting experience. It was not very easy to speak English, but it was a good excercise. And funnier than school =) I'm looking forward to see Denmark.

The Danish people came on Sunday evening and were in Germany for one week. It was a funny time with exchannge partners and so on. We were in Schwerin, Kobrow and Groß Raden. On Friday morning the Danish boys and girls went home with the bus. It was a good time. And we hope that we'll have a good time in Denmark, too.
Jacob


It was a nice time. We learned a lot more English. Sometimes it wasn't so good with some pupils. In the afternoons we did something with friends or made a trip with our parents. All in all it was ok.

I think it was a great experience for us and I am very happy to visit Denmark in April.

This week was very exhausting. But I think it was an experience. It was funny although there were problems.
I'm looking forward to go to Denmark.

I really liked this exchange. I think the students are very different, but that's what I liked.
We've had fun and I'm llooking forward to come to Hjorring.
- And yet I know that all these people liked pizza!... :)
And that's for Pernille:
Hey Pernille! I really like you and think you and your friend are FANTASTIC and FUNNY ...
P.S. I like steps! :)
- Ja ja lebbe!!! xD - It's a joke!
YIPPI YEAH
Pauline

I was a very funny week, because we understood each other very well and we made good activities with the Danish pupils after school. It was an exhausting, but funny week. I hope we will have a super week in April, too =)
Christoph Selig

I think the exchange was an experience for everyone. We had a funny week, maybe it was a little bit exhausting. But I liked it and I'm excited how it will be in Denmark.

I write someting about the exchange programme. On the first day (Monday) we were at the mayor of Sternberg and then we did a town ralley.
On the second day we went to Kobrow to the museum.
On Thursday we went to Groß Raden and had a party in the evening.
Friday morning the Danish people went back home.

I think the exchange was very nice. Although I was a bit shy, I had a good time with my partner. I think the programme was boring, but the time after school was fun. I enjoyed the party on Thursday.
Greetings to all the Danish people and especially Cecilia
Marie =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar