tirsdag den 18. maj 2010

Commentaries from 8.A

I think the exchange with the German students was very fun. But they could have planned some more exciting activities instead of going to an old museum. Then they could remember Denmark as a funny and nice country.
Stefan

The exchange week went well and I had fun.
Nicolai

It was good to be in Nordsømuseum and Råbjerg Mile. The fun with the Nordsømuseum is we see a lot of fish and expensive fish, and the fun with Råbjerg Mile is the boys are pushing the girls down in the sand.
Frederik

I think it was nice and it was fun after school. I think it could have been nice if we had a party the last day.
Maiken

I don't have a partner but it was funny.
Oliver

I think it was fun after school but the activities could be more fun and I wish that we could have a party the last day.
Henriette

I think it was a good week but they could have chosen the activities better and there should have been a party. I think the evenings were funny.
Trine

I think it was a good time, but the activities was not so good. I wish we have a party the last day.
Christine

I think it was fun after school, but some of the acitivitys could be better, but it was a good week.
Nanna

Hey German people.
The week was vey fun, because I didn't have an exchange partner. Tschüschen mit Küsschen.
Tobias Rishøj

I think it was a very good week. The activities were exciting, and we also had a good time after school. Our german students were friendly and we laughed a lot.
Solveig

I think it was a good week. The activities were fine. I think it was cosy when we stay in the club.
Pernille

I think it was nice to stay with a friend. So we were two danish students and two german students.
Josefine

It was fun in Råbjerg Mile. And I like my exchange partner.
Tobias Anker

HELLO!(y)...
We think that the week was nice.
It was more fun than the week in Germany. :-)
The best day was Thursday, when we were at "Råbjerg Mile" and Skagen.
HEY TIM MY FRIEND; DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL!!!!
- Lise and Rikke

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar