torsdag den 13. maj 2010

TYSK COMMENTARIES 9.2.

I liked the week in Denmark - it was very funny. I was never alone. I was always with Anne and Marie in the same house. I like the countryside. And some funny things happened with our exchange partners. And I like the POPPELVEJ.
Pia

The nature in Denmark is very beautiful and the families were very nice. English is not so easy, but it was ok. We had a lot of free-time. It was funny. The Poppelvej is cool.
Anne

It was a nice week. The evenings were very funny and he landscape was great. I like the dunes and Pølsemix is great!
Max

There are lots of crazy people in Denmark :)
Lots of greetings to my guest-family and thanks for everything!!! Camilla you're so cool XD I hope we will see each other again !!! Thomas is hot!
Love Catha

Hey guys,
I liked it very much, the people were friendly and funny. I enjoyed the trip, because Denmark is a beautiful country. Want to come back to see you all.
Niklas is hot =D
Love Johanna
Tschüschen mit Küsschen

Hey,
I think this week was very funny. My family was nice and the trips were very beautiful. Thank you for the cracker in my suitcase. =)
Morten is hot!!! Love Janine

It was a very good time! This part of Denmark is beautiful and I think it is more interesting than other parts.
Joschua

I liked the week in Denmark. It was very funny, because I was never alone and it was nice to laugh together with Camilla and Cicilia, when we ate.
And I like the Poppelvej very much. We laughed the whole time. I love speedy and Camilla is "pervers".
Marie

Denmark
It was very nice. The best time was after school, when all people met each other. Everybody played football. But all Danish people went on scooters and thought they were cool. Every day we went to the city and wanted to shop, but all the things cost too much.
Thomas

Hello everybody in Denmark!
This week was a really cool one ... I liked it very much and I loved it to be with my guest family. Also the trips were cool and funny ...
I think it was funny and Janine is so cool and sweet ... hahaha ...
Laura: "Can I brush my teeth in the toilet?" ;)
Magnus is hot !!!
Love Pauline
P.S. Thank you for the crackers in my suitcase ...

It was a funny week. The evenings were very funny and the landscape was great. I like the beach and the dunes, of course Pølsemix too.
Christoph

My guest parents were very friendly. I liked the trips we made, especially to the "Nordsøen Oceanarium". We had a lot of free-time - that was good. I didn't like that I had to move every day to another house.
Laura

It was a good time in Denmark, because the people were very friendly. And to speak English wasn't a problem!!!
My best experience was the walk on the dunes. It was a very good exchange with Denmark.
Jacob

GREETINGS TO MY GUEST FAMILIES!
IT WAS VERY NICE IN DENMARK! THANK YOU FOR THE PRESENT =P
LILLI WITT

It was very nice in Denmark. Everything was funny.
Guido

5 kommentarer: