tirsdag den 18. maj 2010

Some commentaries from 8.B

Hello Pauline(-:
It was nice to have you staying, It was really funny.. Did the crackers taste good? Carolina and I thought that you would like them, it was a little surprise for you..
Pernille :).


Nice to see you again, it was fun to have you staying... hope u had a nice trip home, hope you will like the good jam Guido :). Have fun & good luck all
- Fynbo / "Speedy"

hiii
It was nice to have you guys and girls here.
And Thomas we dont think we are cool, we know it.
Jeppe Andersen


Hey there.
I think it was a very nice week, but it was annoying that we only saw sand and dunes. I hope i will see you in the future. Anton


Hello all my german friends,
I have never experienced anything like having you staying, you are so much fun!
i would like to come to sternberg someday to visit you <3
the crackers in your bag is a danish speciality, its tradition to smash up crackers in german suitcases. i hope you liked them :*
love, carolina (-:


Hello!
I liked to meet all of you. It was really nice in the days you where here in Denmark and I enjoyed the time where I were in Germany. I miss some of the Persons I meet in Germany Tim and Tim I miss you :D
Mads Wind


Hello German woozies!,
Ahhh Johannes, my own little Indiana Jones… It was a very fun week, when you were living here. I especially loved the day in Hirtshals, when the German teachers suddenly realized that 3 pupils were forgotten by the lighthouse. And then when they went to the lighthouse they found out that there were 5 pupils. What dæw’len did you do? Thursday night was a very fun night, and I think Christoph feels the same way, that drunken baby… And quit the Rammstein-music (Johannes, Salo and Tobias).
- Nicolai

It was a nice week.
It was fun to have the Germany people to live in our house.
We like the community.
And the thing we experienced was okay.
Our Germany people were sweet.
Camilla and Laura(-:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar