onsdag den 19. maj 2010

More commentaries from 8.B

Hello German lads!!!
It was a very nice week together with you all. I will miss you all a lot! Some more than others! You know who you are… My favourite day was the day we visited Hirthals and saw the ocenarium. Miss you Aram my sweet fuzzybear. And now my tribute to currywurst! Ahhh yes the currywurst is the food for gods, currywurst is in itself a gourmet! You gotta love it! Men wants to be the wurst women wants to be with the wurst! I’m thinking of going down and visit you all, so I hope we see each other again lads! :-)
Kind regards Thomas!

I like these days we were having with our germans friends it was very exciting and fun i learned a lot of people to know.
Mikkel Mikkelsen

Hello all. It was a nice week, when you were here.We did a lot of fun, and it was nice to have you living at our home.Det funniest time I think was our sparetime, where we played football.I injoyed the time with you!
Tchüss Christoph und joschua!

NIKLAS MIKKELSEN.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar